Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Sr. Engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian Government-owned aerospace and defence electronics company. It primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for ground and aerospace applications. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India.
No. of Posts
- Full time BE/B.Tech in Civil with First Class for General, EWS & OBC (NCL) candidates. Pass Class for SC/PwBD Candidates.
- Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
Post Qualification Experience
Upper age limit as on 01.12.2021 is 32 years
Place of Posting
- Port Blair – Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Awantipur, J&K
- Leh, Ladak
Mode of Selection
Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by an Interview only for those candidates who qualify in the written test.
Pay & Allowances
In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Annual Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Life Insurance, Medical reimbursement, Provident Fund & Pension, as per the Company’s rules, will be part of the remuneration package.
- The Candidate should have experience in civil infrastructure project management of large, multidisciplinary industrial and building infrastructure projects preferably involving internal and external electrical works, AC, IBMS, networking communication, workstations, fire fighting systems, interiors etc.
- Candidate shall possess project management skills, Infrastructure Contract management, good knowledge and exposure to CPWD/MES/PWD/Gov. contract methods, procedures, specifications, works manuals and shall be conversant with the applicable statutory requirements, rules in force etc.
- Candidate is required to relocate on multiple works across India at the discretion of the company
General/ OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates applying for the post Sr. Engineer (Fixed Tenure) are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/- towards application fee through SB Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Manager (HR/ES&SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before 26.12.2021 through ordinary or speed post.
Dec 26, 2021
- Phone: 080-22195330
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Sr. Engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Siemens Graduate Trainee Engineer at Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Senior Project Engineers Under MeitY Funded Project at IIT Kanpur [2 Positions]: Apply by Dec 16