Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Specialist (Product & Platform (Testing)) at HCL, Bangalore.
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.
- To independently resolve moderately complex tickets or issues raised by the customers as per the defined standards of time, cost and quality for increased customer satisfaction.
- To conduct post-release or post-implementation testing
- To identify defects and preparation of test reports
- To coordinate with scrum team and interact stakeholders updates.
- To independently identify defects and develop methods of testing and troubleshooting systems or equipment for all phases of product development
- To independently prepare or validate test and diagnostic programs, design test cases and infrastructure, and complete test plans for use cases as defined in Issue tracker.
- To schedule the tasks and report.
- To test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases
Associate of science, B.E, BA, BBA, Masters in Business Administration
2.5 – 5 Years
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 6, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Business Analyst at Flipkart, Bangalore: Apply Now
- Research Associate at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by June 19