State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on a regular basis.
Name of Post
SME Credit Analyst (MMGS-III)
No. of Posts
CA/ MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) /PGDBM(Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree (Two years full time regular course) from Recognized University/College.
Post Qualification Work Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ of post basic qualification work experience as on 01.01.2020 in a Bank/NBFC/PSU/FIs/Credit Rating Agency. Post qualification experience in high-value credit is a must. Experience should be in appraisal/assessment of credit proposals of medium/large corporates.
- Analysis of Balance Sheet / Appraisal of Credit Proposal, Credit Monitoring & follow up.
Scale of Pay
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The selection of candidates will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 13, 2020
For more details, click here.