Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, having its headquarters in Chennai has invited applications from Indian citizens for the post of Specialist Officers (SO). The selection process will consist of written test and interview. There are total of 145 posts and the break up is given below.
Number of Vacancies:
- IT Department / Digital Banking Department: 31 posts.
- Information Systems Security Cell: 07 posts.
- Treasury Department: 13 posts.
- Risk Management Department: 06 posts.
- Security Department: 25 posts.
- Credit: 50 posts.
- Planning and Development Department: 02 posts.
- Premises and Expenditure Department: 11 posts.
- IT Department / Digital Banking Department: 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Information Systems Security Cell: B.E/B.Tech Degree or Post Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science& Tech/ IT/ Electronics & Communication.
- Treasury Department: Full time – 2 years – MBA (Finance) / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking/Trade Finance/International Business from a recognised Institute/University approved by Govt. of India.
- Risk Management Department: Bachelors degree in any discipline. 02 Years full time regular MBA/ PG Diploma in Banking/ Finance/ M.Sc in Statistics from any University.
- Security Department: Graduate / Degree in any discipline.
- Credit: ICWA/ CA/ 2 years Full time MBA (Specialization in Banking and Finance). Desirable to have certification in Credit program from NIBM, IIBF, Moody’s, IIBM, NISM, KPMH etc.
- Planning and Development Department: Full time PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics from University / Institute recognised by Govt of India.
- Premises and Expenditure Department: BE/ B.Tech in concerned engineering discipline.
Age Limit: 18 years -40 years (relaxation as per rules).
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
- General: INR 600.
- SC/ST/PwD: INR 100.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.