Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Quality Engineer at Adobe, Noida.
Adobe Inc., is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. Adobe has millions of users worldwide.
About the Job
Adobe Globalization engineering team is looking for an exceptional lead software development engineer in test who can thrive in a fast-paced, delivering products in localized languages with high quality.
If selected, you will work with our specialized in-house engineering and diverse partner teams across geographies to ensure the quality and delivery of the global experience of our products and services consumed by our international customers.
What you’ll do?
Build outstanding things that matter: You’ll work on a diverse and living toolset, solving problems for engineers and customers. Be an active participant in planning and crafting product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective and deliver a 5-star experience
Have meaningful ownership: You’ll make important decisions about how we grow and have a say in what we build next. Write performing, reliable and maintainable code implementing test automation scripts and/or frameworks based upon feature requirements and design documentation, be a strong voice for the customer. You will analyze and understand the source code to establish test hooks for growing test efficiency and coverage. You shall also handle multiple challenging priorities in a dynamic Agile/Scrum environment.
Grow: You’ll sharpen your skills, lead small teams, and learn how to take ownership of important aspects of our system.
Collaborate: You’ll love working in an environment that values collaboration. You will lead vendor teams across geographies for localization testing.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-5 years of professional experience in products or SDKs.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and executing test cases and reporting metrics on quality
- Strong problem-solving skills needed to identify, research and resolve problems
- Deep knowledge of the full software development process
- Good knowledge of Basic of computer science fundamentals like, Data Structures / Algorithms
- Experience in crafting and maintaining unit tests and continuous integration systems, such as Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, or AWS Code pipeline
- Validated experience with code coverage tools and software test frameworks. Enhance existing automation test frameworks to add new capabilities
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and leadership skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Quality Engineer at Adobe, Noida.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: