Tamil Nadu Open University is an Indian institution for open and distance learning established by the government of Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 2002 and is based in Chennai.
Applications are invited for the post of Software Programmer and IT Analyst at Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai.
1. Software Programmer
- No. of Posts: 02
- Basic Qualification: B.E. /B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / M.Sc. Computer Science / M.Sc. Information Technology / Master of Computer Applications / M.Sc. Software Engineering or equivalent from the recognised Institutions /Universities
- Five Years Experience in Relational Database design and experience in application development using PHP, ASP.Net, MySQL / PostreSQL
- Knowledge on Database Administration and Tuning
2. IT Analyst
- No. of Posts: 01
- Basic Qualification: Diploma in Computer Technology / Electronics and Communication or Equivalent (10+3 / 10+2+2 pattern) from the Directorate of Technical Education
- Five Years field Experience in Operating System Installation, Hardware Troubleshooting & Network Maintenance
- Knowledge on using Networking Tools for Network Management
- MCSE / CCNA Certification
Software Programmer and IT Analyst to be appointed temporarily on consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- (Twenty Thousand) per month, for a period of one year, which will be extended based on the performance of the respective candidates.
How to Apply?
The applications in the prescribed format should be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29.07.2020. The eligible screened candidates will be informed and interviewed through a virtual platform.
July 29, 2020
For more details, click the link below.