Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: Aerospace, Building technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies, and Safety & Productivity Solutions.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell[SBG]. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Gather and Analyze Requirements and document the requirements.
- Design modules independently.
- Review all artifacts created by Developers/Senior Developers and take ownership for the quality of the artifacts before customer delivery
- Own and drive projects throughout all the SDLC phases and provide technical and process guidance to the team
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Java – Strong Java fundamentals with Java 8
- Framework – Spring, Spring Cloud
- Micro Services
- Database – Either Oracle or MySQL
- Design – UML, design patterns, Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills Communication – Excellent communication and onsite-offshore communication
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.