Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineering ( Backend -FullStack) at Salesforce.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also provides a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
- Design and implementation of the control plane framework subsystems.
- Work closely with Product Management, Infrastructure Experts and Technical Operations to understand challenges, develop, test, and deploy high-quality software.
- Ability to propose simple and elegant solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience, and performance.
- Capable of driving and delivering thin slices of functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops in an agile environment.
- Be passionate about automation.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members.
- Actively participate in mentoring engineers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- At least 4+ years of industry experience in software design and development building services in a distributed systems environment.
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming in at least one of these programming language: C#, GoLang, Java.
- Strong experience in any relational (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL/etc.) databases.
- Practical experience in cloud computing and proficient either in Azure or AWS technologies.
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence.
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent communication skills in working with both business and engineering stakeholders.
- Not afraid to learn new technologies and new concepts, be curious and display an innovative mindset.
- Hands on experience on C#, GoLang, Azure, MS SQL.
- Hands on experience with DevOps tool such as Jenkins, Chef, or Ansible.
- Good understanding of containers/virtualization, monitoring, load balancing, networking, and security.
- Experience in Teamcity or Spinnaker.
- Experience with open source projects such as Kafka, Spark, or Zookeeper.
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helios.
- Experience with Security Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in any NOSQL (Dynamo/MongoDB/etc.) databases.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Software Engineering ( Backend -FullStack) at Salesforce.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Sr. Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra, Chennai: Apply by Aug 30
- JOB POST: Software Engineer at Societe Generale, Bangalore: Apply Now!