Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer Trainee at Nokia, Chennai.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
You will be working under the guidance of a technical lead or senior engineer in an assigned solution development project. Your responsibilities will be:
- Installing Configuring and Integrating software systems
- Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications
- Learn to design business processes and workflows.
- Learn to Documenting and unit testing software implementations
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers
- Help to troubleshoot and fix issues related to software implementations
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related fields with minimum CGPA of 3.0 with following skillsets will be added advantages.
- Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
- Knowledge in Java Programming language
- Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
- Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server will have added advantages
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.