Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer at Synopsys, Bangalore.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 year of experience in software development
Good written and verbal communication skills
The Software Engineer in test will be a key member of the team while working independently to develop test plans, test cases, automated tests and validating the solutions delivered by the development team. Your knowledge and experience will help to improve test coverage, tools and process. The details of the roles and responsibility are as mentioned below:
- Web test automation using Selenium (or any other open-source tools,) and Java
- REST/SOAP Automation, familiarity or expertise in tools like Jmeter, SOAP UI and
- Proficient in Java, Python . Experience in either of them and familiarity with the other is required
- Strong knowledge of systems. Good with Linux, be able to install software in Linux environments. Competency in shell scripting required
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Strong Analytical Skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.