Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer Production Support at PayU, Gurgaon.
PayU is a fintech company that provides payment technology to online merchants. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Hoofddorp, Netherlands. It allows online businesses to accept and process payments through payment methods that can be integrated with web and mobile applications.
About the Role
As a Software engineer – Production Support you will be providing support to our merchants in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner.
What you’ll be doing?
- This role requires you to identify and root cause of product defects and offer a quick resolution in collaboration with our developers if necessary
- To be successful in this role, you must be highly motivated, self-starter, self-learner, and have a sense of urgency
- Should be passionate about resolving complex technical problems and willing to embrace challenges
- Works directly with developers, merchant and internal teams on post-integration issues to provide related to success rate, transaction failures or any other production issue
- Communicates technical issues to merchants and internal departments
- Provide timely resolution to our merchant and assist them with Level 2 support with product knowledge and technical troubleshooting skills
- Enhance the overall experience of our merchants by providing support for technical issues.
- Analysing logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems and escalate it to the product team in a timely manner
- Reaching to bank, internal development team or any other supporting team in case of any issue
- Additional skills required: – Ability to deal with complex issues. – Logical thinker – Good analytical and problem-solving skills. – Up-to-date technical knowledge. – An in-depth understanding of the product and process.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. – Accurate records keeping. – Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
- Any Bachelor’s degree (Technical degree preferred).
- Ability to understand the perfrmance bttlenecks in the systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and willing t work as a team to meet the team and individual goals on time.
What they Offer?
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- Access to 5000+ training courses accessible anytime/anywhere to support your growth and development (Corporate with top learning partners like Harvard, Coursera, Udacity)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer Production Support at PayU, Gurgaon.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: