Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer – Privacy (GDPR) at Apple, Hyderabad.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple is the world’s largest technology company by revenue and, since January 2021.
- At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
- Apple’s Global Business Intelligence(GBI) Privacy team is seeking Software Engineer to work on building and scaling best in class privacy solution. The ideal team member will be able think outside of the box and should have real passion for building highly scalable solutions meeting all Privacy related compliance and regulatory requirements for our Enterprise Data warehouse echo system.
- They’re looking for an individual who loves to take challenges, takes on problems with imaginative solutions, works well in collaborative teams, and can produce high-quality software under tight deadlines and constraints.
- You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal direction.
- Collaborate with multiple multi-functional teams and work on solutions which has larger impact on Apple business. Will work with global teams in US, Singapore and Europe.
- You will work with many global teams, communicate optimally, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
- You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting constantly evolving environment.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in service layer component with Java and newer JVM-based languages such as Java/Scala.
- Working knowledge of message queues like Kafka or Rabbit.
- Experience working on virtualisation techniques Kubernetes, Docker.
- Good understanding of working with databases like Oracle/Teradata & NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Redis.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exposure to cloud methodologies and experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with workflow scheduling / orchestration such as Airflow or Oozie preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Solid ability to evaluate and apply new technologies in a short time.
- Should be highly motivated and ability to learn quick.
- Experience working in Privacy & Compliance solutions will be a plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: