Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
Mastercard, Pune is looking for Software Engineer II-5 – SRE. Customer Data Management SRE team comprises of high performing, co-located individuals representing different functional roles with all the necessary skills to build and deliver Reliability and Resiliency features for Customer Data Applications/APIs/Services.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master’s degree in related discipline
- Life cycle mindset: Appreciates the mix of new development, maintenance and support required by delivering and supporting solutions
- Solution design and integration for moderate to complex systems with multiple integration points and working with cross-functional teams to realize and maintain the solutions
- Self-starter who works with little direction, constantly seeks and advances new ways of doing things, keeps abreast of relevant technologies and trends
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to lead others with or without direct authority
- Excellent communication (written and oral), customer facing and presentation skills for a variety of audiences
- Deliver large or medium-sized features as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within SRE discipline, leading a segment of several features or a larger initiative, or may formally supervise a small team, and assigns day-to-day work
- Develops & maintains CI/CD pipelines, Release automation workflows, Repositories, Access Control
- Manages Environments (within scope) for issues, planned activities, outages, vulnerabilities
- Ensures Resilient Architectures and Implementations
- Engineer resiliency into the service vs reacting to incidents
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of SRE (Service Reliability Engineering) solutions for the Program
- Defines SRE requirements for new endpoints, features, sites, technology stacks etc., while adhering to standards, processes and best practices
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For full details, click the link below.