Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer (Java/Spring Boot/Kuberntes) at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Hyderabad.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is incorporated in Delaware. As a “Bulge Bracket” bank, it is a major provider of various investment banking and financial services.
- As a member of their Software Engineering Group, they look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- They embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Qualifications and Skills
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge on Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot.
- Knowledge on Docker Containers & Kubernetes Clusters.
- Should be very good in problem sloving and debugging.
- Good in designing large scale applications.
- Should working experience in CI/CD.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.