Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer (Java AWS/Azure Developer) at Siemens, Bengaluru.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
- Execute full software creation process, Write well-designed, testable code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Fix, debug and resolve bugs, Deploys the developed application in test and production environments
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with Confirmed knowledge in Java development
- Good knowledge in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Relational, NO-SQL databases
- knowledge in Microservices and Maven or Gradle, Web services (REST and SOAP), Git
- knowledge in Cloud Technologies (AWS or Azure) and familiar with deployment processes
- Good to have – Cloud Foundry experience.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer (Java AWS/Azure Developer) at Siemens, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: