Honeywell in Tamil Nadu invites applications from candidates who are looking forward to work on the post of Software Engineer II.
About the Company
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies (PMT), and safety and productivity solutions.
About the Post
Be part of a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell [SBG]. He/she will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. He/she will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high-quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Software Engineer II at Honeywell, Tamil Nadu
For more such opportunities, check below: