Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer-II at Honeywell, Bangalore.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer-II at Honeywell, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Product Manager at Paytm, Noida: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Content Curator at Accenture, Delhi: Applications Open