Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer-I at Synopsys, Noida.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs.
- Develops software tools including compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools also ML applications, etc. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Relevant experience in programming software for operating systems utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and expert knowledge of software capabilities.
- Experience on development of complex software projects and familiar with C/C++ coding.
- Requires a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- BS/MS in computer science/applied mathematics or another related field.
- Knowledge in programing with TCL/TK and of spice simulation concept, using Hspice or XA simulators also experience working with SQL databases will be an advantage.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience. Knowledge base generally acquired from a college degree or equivalent course training.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Follows standard practices and specific, outlined, and detailed procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds routine working relationships internally. Contacts are primarily with direct manager and other peers in the group or department.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer-I at Synopsys, Noida.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Associate Software Engineer at UnitedHealth Group [Multiple Locations]: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Senior Executive- Application Development at Star, Mumbai: Applications Open