The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Applications are invited from Fresh Graduates for the post of Software Engineer at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Demonstrable core Java (JDK 8 and above) development experience (solid understanding of Core Java concepts and design patterns)
- Object oriented design/development
- RESTful web services
- RDBMS experience (DB2 preferred, write/analyse complex queries with multi-table joins and aggregate functions)
- Strong technical, analytical and communication skills; must be a self starter
- Knowledge of financial markets
- UNIX environment working experience
- Graph database experience
- Big data technology stack
- A wide variety of projects are active and we have a long pipeline of proposed business solutions
- Participate in the design, development, testing and documentation of our margin platform
- Evolve the margin platform to meet business, client, regulatory, operational, technical needs
- Participate in the entire SDLC from definition of requirements through deployment and support
- Gain technical expertise and practical experience of managing mission critical platforms from technical experts within and outside the team
- Work closely with Business , Operations users and other developers globally
- Excellent opportunity to gain strong domain knowledge on aspects of the firms’ margin processing function across any type of trade executed by our clients
- On a rotation basis, involve in addressing questions, isolating and fixing problems as part of daily processing of the margin infrastructure
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.