Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer at Dell Technologies, Bangalore.
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. It was formed as a result of the September 2016 merger of Dell and EMC Corporation.
About the Job
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, they design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
- Good understanding of Linux OS and OS Customization
- Experience on User Application and Data Security and Linux
- Strong analytical, debugging, research and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with Linux DLLs, Shared objects and debugging
- Experience in developing microservices to interact with multiple Cloud providers, Hybrid Cloud and Cloud Storage/drive integration
- Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with design patterns in Python
- Experience in building applications using React.js, Redux.js, and Express.js with SQLite
- UI development using UX wireframes and redlines will be an additional advantage.
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech/BE)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer at Dell Technologies, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Software Quality Engineer at Mettl, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Junior Officer at Pfizer, Vizag: Apply Now!