Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer I at Cadence, Pune.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc.
- This position requires the development of reference C and optimized firmware for Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning-related applications on Tensilica’s configurable embedded processors.
- Developing and Optimizing the performance of signal processing firmware using C level changes, using C intrinsic’s.
- Updating the firmware for features, interfaces, and new processor configurations.
- Understanding and analysis of various available open-source neural network models.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of C and assembly language for a DSP or DSP-like processor.
- Good understanding of basic DSP algorithms, fixed-point arithmetic.
- Good technical communication skill is required.
- Knowledge of CNN, machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow/Caffe will be added advantage.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.