Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer at Synopsys, Bangalore.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
About the Job
Synopsys is seeking applicants for an entry-level Software Engineer. You will help us to create high-quality software for our USB products to be used by internal teams and customers.
You will work with and learn from experienced engineers and be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will gain hands-on experience on the latest technologies and learn from a global team of experienced engineers.
- Take part in the full software development lifecycle
- Read and write documentation
- Communicate with other teams and customers
- Develop requirement and functional specifications
- Investigate potential solutions
- Design and develop solutions
- Develop test plans
- Test, debug, and verify code
- Test solutions on prototype hardware
- Perform code reviews
- Develop and maintain Linux Kernel drivers
- Contribute to the Linux Kernel and other open source projects
- Work with a global team
- Education in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in C
- Fluent in a high-level languages such as Python or Perl
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with object oriented programming and design
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to learn new things
- Interested in software development
- Strives for excellence
- Linux kernel experience
- Shell scripting
- Systems programming
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer at Synopsys, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: