Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer at Societe Generale, Bangalore.
Société Générale S.A., often nicknamed “SocGen”, is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Paris, France.
- Understand user expectations and develop technical solutions and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
- Respect all development practices and guidelines.
- Ensure principles of security and architecture is maintained
- Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
Technical Skills (0 – 3 years):
- C# and .Net 4.0 programming Language along with Angular for UI
- MVC 4.0/5.0 ASP.Net C# (Mandatory)
- SQL and RDBMS is mandatory
- SQL Bulkcopy (Nice to have)
- Entity framework 5/6.0 (Mandatory)
- .Net Design Patterns and Practices ( Must have )
- Must know the practice of TDD(Test driven development)
- IoC and DI ( Nice to have)
- Knockout/Angular/Backbone ( Nice to have )
- Should have knowledge on Creating Excel / Pivot reports for the given data
- Should be able to work on L3 Production support
- Should be able to contribute independently
- Devops / CD and CI knowledge ( Nice to have)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer at Societe Generale, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Content Test Specialist at Amazon, Bengaluru: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Software Developers on Contract at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad [4 Positions]: Apply by Aug 10