Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer at Quick Heal, Pune.
About Quick Heal
Quick Heal Technologies, is an Indian multinational cybersecurity software company, headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. The company was formerly known as CAT Computer Services Ltd and was started as a computer service centre in 1995. The company was renamed as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in 2007.
The role is for primary level technical expertise required for product development in security and networking domain.
- He would be able to fix coding level bugs.
- Able to process and explore inputs given by mentors to dig down further details of the product features.
- Understands the product related discussion well enough in terms of architecture, design
- [Requires – Good understanding of Operating systems concepts like process, thread, synchrnoization, file handling, memory management (Linux or Windows or MAC) ]
- With few inputs should be able to do dev & testbed setups, write and execute tests, report bugs.
- Should be able to do simple bugfixes and small enhancements.[Requires – Good analytical, programming skill]
- Should ask relevant queries to peers/seniors related to product, technology, domain
- Should gain product and domain knowledge in the process. [Requires – Proactiveness, learning aspect, communication, behavior aspect]
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Field specialization: Computer Science
Must have excellent programming skills.
|Ability to learn||3|
|Good team member||2|
- 0-1+ years experience in software product development preferably in networking or security domain.
- Excellent C/C++/Java/Angular programming skills.
- Basic knowledge of networking or security domain.
- Basic understanding of OS concepts(Linux/Windows/MAC)
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Discovery DTC New Graduate Software Engineering Program [Bangalore & Pune]: Apply by Nov 19!
- JOB POST: Software Engineer at Tata Elxsi Ltd. [Multiple Locations; 2,000 Vacancies]: Apply Now!