Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer at PhonePe, Pune.
PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016.
- You will build Robust and scalable web-based applications. You will need to think of platforms & reuse.
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module.
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same.
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems.
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution.
- Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects.
- Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have.
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
- Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc).
- Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems.
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform.
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks.
- Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
- 5+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a Large Scale.
- An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback.
- The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems.
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product.
- Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance.
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System.
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program.
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy.
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment.
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy.
- Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer at Paytm, Noida: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Software Engineer at Bosch, Bangalore: Applications Open