Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer at PayPal, Hyderabad.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
PayPal’s Risk Product Development team, Chennai is looking for a talented and highly motivated seasoned Software Engineer-1 to join the team. The candidate should have full stack experience and comfortable working with front-end and back-end tech stacks. Should be self-motivated and possess creative problem-solving skills.
- Be able to independently design, code and test complex features and mentor junior engineers.
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues.
- Supporting your applications and/or services as and when required on a 24×7 basis.
- Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap.
- Good understanding and experience applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles and familiar with Java and frameworks (for eg. Spring)
- Experience with unit testing and tools.
- Experience using industry standard software development tools (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration).
- Strong Debugging and Problem resolution skills.
- Excellent Communication and soft skills.
- Expertise in online payments and related domains is a plus.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer at PayPal, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: