Nissan is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer for its Trivandrum location.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan.
About the Job
As a senior full stack developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed for our clients.
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external / open innovation sources.
- Development of Proof of Principle, Proof of Concept and Prototype models.
- Propose production test methods and Product Design Specification (PDS) improvements.
- Passionate coder with 0-2 years of application development experience.
- Acceptance and attitude of learning new technologies, tools and languages
- Experience in Game engine and technology-based hardware’s like HoloLens, HTC etc.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Confluence a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Strong problem solving skill with solid knowledge in Physics and mathematics.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Knowledge in Game engines, Blockchain technology, Web and app development etc.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.