Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer at at Dell, Bangalore, India.
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies.
- The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world.
- Working at the cutting edge, they design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Top traits they’re looking for
- Problem Solver
- As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and application
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
- Rewards & Development: They believe in rewarding their team members for a job well done, investing in your professional development and filling the majority of their open positions internally.
- Health & Wellness: As part of their rewards, they offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location.
- Flexibility: Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Developer at IBM, Chennai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Information Security Engineer at Infosys, Bangalore: Apply Now!