Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer at Cerner, Bangalore.
Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 29,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Write code, test and debug new software
- Make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements
- Participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices
- Develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem
People Management Responsibilities (for associates with one or more direct reports):
- Seek to understand disagreements, ensure all perspectives are heard and facilitate a plan for resolution.
- Delegate the work appropriately, provide clear expectations and follow up to ensure progress and overcome roadblocks. Identify associates and team priorities based on business direction and adjust when needed.
- Lead by example and share knowledge and experiences with associates and team. Create a respectful work environment where you advocate for your team, create accountability and recognize accomplishments.
- Provide timely feedback to encourage success, ensure accountability and connect opportunities for your associates’ development.
- Identify the right talent to achieve the desired results. Promote and build a diverse and cohesive team to accomplish objectives and align associates’ skills to fill gaps.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer at Cerner, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: