Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer at Bosch, Bangalore.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- SCM Tools: DevOPs, RTC, Clearcase & GIT along with Continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Cruise control.
- Scripting: PERL, Python, Shell, Windows batch & PowerShell.
- Bug tracking: RTC, JIRA or Bugzilla.
- Operating system: Genivi Linux, Android, QNX.
- Build tooling: Autoconf, GNU Make, Cmake, Ninja & Yocto.
- Strong understanding of SCM process & Branching Strategy.
- Build Errors – categorize : compiler errors / linker errors / runtime errors – check about any tools are using to understand the runtime errors etc.
- Embedded experience.
- Quality tools like Static and Dynamic code analyses tools.
- Exposure on Open source licensing.
BE / B.Tech – E&C / Computers.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: