Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer – Full Stack at Autodesk, Pune.
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As Full Stack Engineer you will work in to deliver top quality Web and Cloud software.
- Develop high quality, secure, stable code for use in products and solutions for customers, making it easier for other developers to maintain, enhance, reuse, and localize
- Work with Product Owner and/or Product Manager/Team to understand and help refine functional requirements for new products
- Investigate and, if necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Ensure new code, feature or software product meets performance goals/metrics
- Able to reference and interpret technical and functional requirements documentation
- Follow the software assurance programs in alignment with the secure coding principles and each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Write and maintain the code following Test-Driven-Design principles
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 0 to 1 year of strong programming skills in Web Technologies
- Hands on experience with Redux or Flux and Material UI
- Hands on experience in Designing Responsive SPA, Bootstrap, etc
- Hands on experience in accessing REST APIs & JSON handling
- Hands on experience in event driven architecture and asynchronous web programming
- Hands on experience with module bundler tools like Webpack, etc
- Hands on experience with package manager like NPM, Yarn, etc
- Hands on experience with unit and automation testing frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Cypress
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Nice to have experience with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, etc
- Nice to have experience with Amazon web services – CloudFront, S3, ECS, Lambda, etc
- Nice to have experience with CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins
- Experience in Agile Scrum development methodology is a plus
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
- Ability to work in a heterogeneous environment consisting of multiple languages and technologies
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: