Applications are invited from eligible fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer at AirAsia, Bengaluru.
AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian multinational low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing the best technical practices.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function.
- Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, regression, acceptance and performance testing codebase.
- Codes, and debugs a variety of automation-related software features and tools.
- Executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage.
- Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, TestNg, Selenium, SoapUI etc
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD Should be able to code in Java/ PHP/ Python/other languages
- Knowledge in CI/CD is highly advantageous
- Performance and Security testing would be a plus.
- Understanding of modern web applications and mobile applications, concepts like REST etc.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Engineer at AirAsia, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: