The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
Goldman Sachs Group, Bengaluru is looking for Software Engineer – Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Excellent object-oriented or functional analysis and design skills.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and apply analysis to make data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion for problem-solving and product development.
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Programming in JVM languages such as Java/Kotlin/Scala.
- Solid understanding of core design concepts, common APIs and design patterns.
- Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with large software systems, cloud services, and databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a sound understanding of SDLC processes.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with API driven development (e.g. Restful, Graph QL)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.