Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer- Web developer at Siemens, Gurugram.
- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of software applications using python and Angular technologies
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- You will write code, test code for part of the software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test/review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Concept document, FSpec) and user documentation ( e.g. Admin Manual)
- They need a B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech Graduate in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication or Electrical field.
- Experience in programming languages Python, PHP
- Project experience in MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer any of one database
- Good communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
- Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Exposure to DevOps and deployment technologies such as Docker (and/or Kubernetes).
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.