Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Amazon, Bengaluru is looking for Software Development Engineers-I.
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- The job posting will be in Chennai.
- Demonstrated experience delivering innovative products
- Familiarity with object-oriented design patterns & CS Fundamentals.
- Excellent judgment and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write highly performant code (preferably in C/C++) and end-to-end troubleshooting skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For full details, click the link below.