Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Development Engineer in Test at Hitachi Vantara, Bangalore.
Hitachi Vantara is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi which provides hardware, software and services to help companies manage their digital data.
They are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
- Design, develop, qualify, and support scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
- Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
Experience and Skills
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Experience in testing solutions and scalable distributed software
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for ensuring software quality
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Development Engineer in Test at Hitachi Vantara.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Associate – Technical Engineer at IBM [Multiple Cities]: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Blade Making Delivery Engineer at Procter & Gamble [Bhiwadi]: Apply Now