Amazon is seeking to hire eligible candidates for the job role of Software Development Engineer for its office in Bengaluru.
About the Company
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook. The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
About the Opportunity
B2B market in India is a largely untapped opportunity. AmazonDistribution.in is an offering from Amazon to tap into this huge business opportunity and delight the business customers who have not been served well by the existing solutions. If you like to swim in uncharted territories then this is your opportunity to solve problems that no one has attempted to solve before. They work like a well-funded, high-octane start-up driven by the passion to bring the amazon experience to our business customers.
At a strategic level, the development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact Amazon. in business with an emphasis on Payments, Customer Account Management, Merchant platform, and e-Commerce website development.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies, and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Contribute intellectual property through patents.
- The ideal candidate will be a leader, a quick learner, and be able to work independently.
- He/she should be able to operate in a very fast-paced environment where time to hit the market is supercritical.
- The leader needs to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choice.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 0 to 1.5 years of Software Development experience;
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structure
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Web services and web application/services development experience.
- Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, click the link below.
- JOB POST: Software Development Engineer-I at Discovery Channel [Bangalore; Pune]: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Chip Power Estimation Engineer at NVIDIA, Bangalore: Apply Now!