Applications are open for fresh graduates for the post of Software Developer at Baker Hughes, Kochi.
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
As a Software Developer, you’ll take ownership of the development process, ensuring the continuous improvement of our code. Part of a Scrum Team, you’ll collaborate with Product Owners and Domain Experts to create features for our applications. You will engineer and develop versatile products and services for the energy industry.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining applications related to data acquisition, processing and visualization, ensuring continuous improvement and technology upgrades
- Defining the concept and design of Software components to create and enhance present and future applications
- Implementing new infrastructure to unleash the potential of connected products and services (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in a diverse and multicultural environment to identity opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Working with stakeholders to translate requirements into technical project or product design
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have hands-on technical front-end experience in application development along with established leadership credentials.
- Hands-on experience in front-end frameworks/tools/libraries/concepts like Material UI, Storybook, Bootstrap.
- Be able to design services and APIs using REST, XML, JSON, API gateway have hands-on experience implementing Micro-services, Micro-apps
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.