Applications are invited for the post Software Developer at IIT Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad (abbreviated IIT (ISM), Dhanbad) is a public technical and research university located in Dhanbad, India. It is an Institute of National Importance.
About the Post
To develop modules related to new admissions (including integration of online payment) along with the user manual and detailed documentation for developer, using PHP, MYSQL, NodeJS, React, CodeIgniter etc.
Name of the post
Software Developer-New Admission Module (On Contract).
- Qualifications: Three years’ diploma in CSE/IT or B.Sc. (IT/M&C) /BCA /MCA /M.Sc.(CS) /B.Tech (CSE/IT) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution.
- The applicant should be able to communicate in English and Hindi.
- Age limit: Preferably Below 35 years on the closing date.
- The Software Developer engaged will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration of amount between INR 35,000 to 40,000.
- No other facility, allowance etc. shall be admissible.
- If the period of contract is extended beyond one year, an annual increment maximum of 5% on the monthly remuneration may be admissible.
The engagement would be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year initially, subject to satisfactory performance, at the sole discretion of this Institute. Any claim for absorption at the regular position in the Institute will not be entertained at any point of time.
How to Apply?
- Application is required to be submitted online using the Non-Faculty Recruitment module available on the link https://nfr.iitism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment/User_login
- The mode of test may be online.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the selected applicant for joining the assignment.
- The shortlisted candidates may be called for SQL Test and the final Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the SQLTest.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Software Developer at IIT Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: