Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Developer at IBM, Chennai.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.
The candidate is responsible for design, development and maintaining databases in support of client requirements, evaluating and processing a client’s data feeds and generating production deliverables.
- Develop familiarity with client-supplied data and with internally developed tools used to assess data quality and build requisite databases.
- Design, maintain, execute and document system tests and requirement validation tests; support user acceptance testing as needed.
- Investigate and resolve data quality issues during testing
- Consistently deliver usable databases on time and within budget while conforming to client expectations for content and quality
- For each update, execute all Data Management test cases, document results, obtain requisite sign-off, and work on resolving any failed test cases prior to proceeding with the update.
- Gain understanding of tools commercial and proprietary tools, such as TREX, DataStage, DataProbe, Advantage Suite, DataProfiler, Data Model Manager and other applications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-3 Years of experience required.
- Basic technical aptitude, database and Healthcare knowledge.
- Knowledge on ETL(Data warehousing)
- Intermediate PC skills.
- Effective communication skills to communicate with the team and internal/external customers.
- Problem Solving skills to identify & resolve issues and escalate as and when necessary to be able to handle technical / domain challenges
- Personal effectiveness & self motivation to work independently and gain proficiency at work.
- Analytical thinking to come up with solutions to any challenge in day-to-day work / activities while analyzing the pros and cons of a proposed solution.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics) or comparable experience
- Knowledge on relational/other databases
- Python(Basis to Intermediate) and knowledge on Cloud
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: E-Com IT Leader at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro [Stipend Starts from Rs. 15k/Month]: Apply by July 15