Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Analyst/Developer at Capgemini, Bangalore.
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
- INR 10k stipend for first 6 month
- After six months – upon employment with 2.5 LPA
On prorate basis -24 months from the effective date of employment
Bangalore (Work from Office)
Good Testing Fundamentals
- BSc/BCA (Any branch)-2020 and 2021 BATCH
- Percentage Cut-off – 60% in Graduation,12th and 10th
- Online Test (Aptitude and Reasoning)
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After test, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Software Analyst/Developer at Capgemini, Bangalore.
- JRF in Electrical Engineering Under SERB Funded Project at MANIT Bhopal: Apply by Dec 25
- System Administrator at TISS Mumbai [Salary Upto Rs. 35k]: Apply Dec 30