Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineers at JP Morgan Chase & Co., Mumbai.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh-largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you’ll help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of our support and software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and reducing work through automation. You’ll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks.
In this environment, you’ll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow. As an SRE, you’ll be focused on running better production applications and systems.
- Develop, test, and debug automated tasks (Apps, Systems, Infrastructure)
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems
- Work with development teams throughout the software life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases
- Perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
- Build and drive adoption for greater self-healing and resiliency patterns
- Lead and participate in performance tests; identify bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization, and capacity demands
- Participate in the 24×7 support coverage as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline
- Mastery in at least two or more software languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding, testing, and software delivery
- Adept in the development of automated tools, systems, and services in multiple technology domains
- Advanced knowledge of one or more infrastructure components (e.g. networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute, and storage systems)
- Proficiency in service-level changes to a system and troubleshooting components
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Nov 30, 2020
For more details, click the link below.