Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Site Engineer (Civil) at NPCC Limited, Bhubaneswar.
NPCC Limited, a schedule ‘B’ Premier Public Sector Enterprise is engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunneling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works etc.
No. of Posts
Rs.33,750.00 with Annual Increment of Rs.500/- (The employer’s contribution towards provident Fund @12% & medical Allowance of Rs.1250/- per month would be paid by the company)
- Upper age 40 years as on 30.06.2021.
- Reservation and Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD as per extent Govt. orders.
- Mere appearance for walk in interview will not confer right for claiming appointment.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
- The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 30.06.2021), issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of walk in Interview.
- The candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of walk in Interview from their employer.
- Candidates having work experience in Private Sector organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
- All correspondences to the candidate will be made via E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries.
- Number of Posts can be increased/decreased at the time of selection.
How to Attend?
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in Interview on 09.08.2021 (candidates should register their attendance up to 12.00 noon on the same day) along with original &self attested copies of documents in support of eligibility criteria with details.
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may appear for the Walk-in Interview along with duly filled proforma.
- Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in Email ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- The tenure of the selected candidates will be for a period of 01 (One) year and extension of contractual engagement would be given considering the requirement of the Corporation and performance of the individual.
- Phone: 0674-2741417
- Email ID: email@example.com
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Site Engineer (Civil) at NPCC Limited, Bhubaneswar.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Sr. Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra, Chennai: Apply by Aug 30
- JOB POST: Engineer (Data Science) at Micron, Hyderabad: Applications Open