Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Service Associate-Learning Administration at IBM, Bangalore.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Service associate -Learning Administration, you are responsible creation & administration of Learning modules. You should be flexible to work in shifts. Should have valid passport.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Creating courses/classes via the Learning Administration System (LMS)
- Enrolling learners to classes
- Modifying course/class data
- Cancelling courses/classes
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- HR Graduate / Post Graduate (MBA HR is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral & written
- 2 – 3 years of overall experience with minimum of 2 years in handling Learning Administration for any International IT / ITES Company
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to pre-empt potential issues and reprioritize work to meet ever changing needs of customers both internal and external; proactively follows up with key customers on resolution and action plans
- Ability to think through complex issues and situations and develop robust, well thought out solutions which meet the need of the business
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Excellent Customer Service skills – ability to communicate to all people at all levels within the organization. Must have the ability to resolve difficult customer service issues
- High degree of numeracy skills with meticulous attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.