Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Software Engineer at Motorola, Kolkata.
Motorola, Inc. was an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States. After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company split into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off. Motorola Mobility was acquired by Lenovo in 2014.
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems.
- Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency.
- Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Expertise in C and C++ programming.
- Knowledge of Socket programming.
- Knowledge of protocols like IP, TCP, UDP, SCTP, HTTP.
- Knowledge of data structure fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Linux networking fundamentals.
- Experience of development and debugging in Linux environment.
- Expertise in tools like GDB, Valgrind, Tcpdump/Wireshark.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Experience in kernel module programming (preferred).
- Experience in Mobile Wireleass technology – 4G/5G core network (preferred).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Senior Software Engineer at Motorola, Kolkata.
You might also be interested in: