JOB POST: Senior Scientific Officers and Clinical Psychologists at NIMHANS, Bengaluru [7 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 18
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the vacant posts mentioned below in the prescribed form from the Indian Nationals for appointment ON CONTRACT BASIS at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
1. Senior Scientific Officer (Under Department of Neurovirology)
- No. of Posts: 02
- Educational Qualification: MD in Microbiology OR PhD in Neuromicrobiology / Virology
- Experience: Two years of experience in a diagnostic / research laboratory.
- Desirable: Experience in Virology.
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 71,500/- P.M.
- Period: On contract basis for one year likely to be renewed for the 2nd & 3rd year depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties.
2. Clinical Psychologist
- No. of Posts: 05
- Educational Qualification: I Class/ II Class M.A/M.Sc degree in Psychology from a recognized University / Institution. And M.Phil in Mental Health and Social Psychology/M.Phil in Clinical Psychology/ or equivalent qualification from an institution/university recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Desirable: Conversant with modern technique on psychodiagnostic and psychological methods of treatment/research experience.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Pay: In Level 6: Rs.35,400 -1,12, 400/- (As per 7th CPC)
The prescribed application processing fee is Rs.590/- (including 18% GST) for UR & OBC Candidates and Rs.295/- (including 18% GST) for SC & ST Candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675 through online mode only.
How to Apply?
The application form should be submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
18.12.2019 up to 4.30 P.M.
For further details, click here.
About the Author