All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
AIIMS Patna invites applications for appointment of the posts of Senior Residents on Ad hoc basis for 89 days through Walk-in-interview in Department of Urology of this institution as per the schedule and break up of vacancies as under.
No. of Posts
A Postgraduate degree MS or equivalent (Urology)
Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.
- UR & OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate.
- The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AllMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal order will be entertained.
How to Attend?
Eligible candidates are requested to’ report to the Department of Urology, (New OPD Building 3rd Floor C Block), At 10:00 AM positively on 25.03.2020 and every Wednesday thereafter, till posts are filled up along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph in AllMS, Patna. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 11-03-2020 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MS/MD/DNB passed certificate (for the senior resident post) & DMRD passed certificate (for residency course as offered by the competent authority.
- MS/MD/DNB/DMRD Mark sheets (if applicable).