Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
No. of Posts (Specialty-Wise)
- Medicine: 11
- Surgery: 02
- Paediatrics: 02
- Anaesthesia: 04
- Radiology: 02
- Obst. & Gynae: 02
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
- For SR selection in all specialities, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular speciality, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only
The initial appointment will be for One Year only. This would be extendable to a total maximum period of three (03) years in the form of subsequent Two(2) annual extensions, subject to satisfactory work, conduct & performance. Termination/ Resignation of engagement can be done on one-month prior notice or payment of one month salary from either side.
Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry-level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
How to Attend?
- Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium,1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on July 24, 2020, at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.
- Selection will be through the process of Walk-in-Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self-attested copies.
For full details, click the link below.