Applications are invited for a walk-in-interview on 24.03.2021 at 9:00 AM for the post of Senior Resident for various specialities in the Medical Service Department, Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh, New Delhi Municipal Council. The appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates/testimonials, age, registration etc.
No. of Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 05
- Paediatrics: 08
- Anaesthesia: 03
- Medicine: 01
- Surgery: 02
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Radiology: 01
Appointment & Tenure
Initially for a period of 01 years, extendable up to a maximum period of 03 years subject to satisfactory performance.
Emoluments Per Month
Salary based under 7th CPC level-li of pay matrix, on the Revised Basic Pay of Rs. 67700/- + NPA + Usual allowances as admissible. Residence shall be provided, if available.
Not more than 40 years. The age is relaxable for Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes candidates/OBC Candidates/OPH candidates as per the Govt. of India Rules. However, candidates have to produce a valid SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate in prescribed Performa.
- Marks of final year of MBBS.
- No. of Attempts in MBBS.
- Marks of MS/MD/Diploma/DNB (ii applicable)
- No. of attempts in MS/MD/Diploma/DNB.
- Preference shall be given to candidates in the order- holding MD/MS/DNB/Diploma.
- Candidates who had passed PG in lesser attempts shall be given preference.
- Performance in the interview and marks obtained.
- M.B.B.S. with P.G. Degree-MD/MS/Diploma/DNB in the relevant speciality from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Must not have completed 03 years as a Senior Resident in any Govt. Hospital/Institution including regular/ad-hoc period. However, in case of non-availability, those who have completed for 03 years may be considered on exigency for a period of one year only.
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC) Registration is mandatory at the time of joining.
How to Attend?
Candidates are required to bring the following documents in original along with self-attested photocopies of documents and application form duly filled by candidate in CAPITAL letters:
- Proof of date of birth certificate/matriculation certificate
- Proof of residential address (Passport/Aadhaar Card)
- Mark sheet of MBBS
- Degree of MBBS
- Certificate/Degree of DNB/DIPLOMA/MD etc.
- Mark sheet of DNB/DIPLOMA/MD etc.
- Attempt Certificate
- DMC certificate/Receipt
- Reserved category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC as per GOI rules.
No T.A. / D.A. will be paid for appearing in the interview.
For more details, click the link below.