A walk-in-interview will be held on 31.10.2019 at 10 AM at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka for immediate engagement and drawing up of panel for future engagement of Senior Resident in ESI PGIMSR, Maniktala in the following departments/specialities. Engagement of Senior Resident under Residency Scheme will initially be for a period of one year and may be renewed/extended on yearly basis for a total period of 3 years including the initial one year, subject to satisfactory performance.
No. of Vacancies (Department-wise)
- Anaesthesia: 06
- Biochemistry: 01
- Pathology: 01
- Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized medical institution OR
- Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years of experience from a Medical Institution.
- MCI/State MC Registration
- Candidates on a bond are not eligible.
- Candidates need to provide a Bond clearance certificate from appointing authority who have completed compulsory post-PG Bond Service.
Not exceeding 37 years as on 31.10.2019. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules).
Senior Resident under Residency Scheme: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 101000/- per month. The consolidated remuneration may stand revised by 2.50% after every one year (No other allowances would be payable)
Interested candidates can attend the interview on Oct 31, 2019, at 10 AM. At the time of Interview, the candidates should bring with them original plus attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card), Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority, and 2 recent passport size photographs.